Main Page

Marriage Proposals Lanka Love Pals Ask! Advice Love Links

Greeting Cards

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Ask! Advice :: LankaLove.com A Discussion Board for Love & Relationship Issues

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sian Rhiannon Jennings (Read 5648 times)
Karl Richard Walsh

Sian Rhiannon Jennings
Dec 15th, 2005, 9:14am

Sian,
I know you'll probably never get to read this, but I need to get it off my chest before I explode!.
I love you so much it litterely hurts, I'm sorry for all the upset and pain I've ever caused you, because that really wasn't me, my life was upside down when I met you, but it didn't take me long to decide how I felt about you. I did get a little confused for quite a while but that's all changed and great it's probably to late!
If things don't get back to normal for us and we can carry on with our lives together I don't know how I'm going to cope without you. You need to understand that you keep saying you love me and thats just unfair if you don't, because you know how much I love you, if you don't there's something or someone stopping you believing it.
Why did I have to be so ignorant to what I had, this didn't need to be happening, I felt so secure with you even though I was to afraid to show it. And I can't wait around to see if things don't work out with you and him because it's killing me you'd rather stay with him than me, although I do slightly understand why. But you love me and I really love you and I'll never do anything to hurt or strain our relationship again Sian. I'm begging you to trust what I'm saying I've never been so affraid of anything in my life, I don't want to lose you, not now not after everything we've been through and done.
you know how we used to read each others mind, one of us would start talking and the other would finish the sentence to the excact word, I've never had that connection with anybody before and I want it back, with you, the mother of my Son!
And please don't say loving someone just isn't enough, because love is all we'd ever need to see this through to the end.
I need another chance Sian, I really really love you with all my heart and soul! we were really good together once lets bring that back and put and end to all this crap. I LOVE YOU x Don't give up on me now x

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print