HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Broken wings (Read 4581 times)
nimi

Broken wings
Nov 25th, 2004, 6:51am

Kalum,

-when i first met you i had no clue..how much i would love you.. it started as a crush..cute hugs n kisses, late phone calls just to hear you breath, sneakin out to see the expression on your face when i saw you so late so unexpectidly then things got serious  few months past and those hugs and kisses began to mean something..mean the world to me..

my life was turned up sidedown..everything was so predictable then i took a chance to make things exciting..we broke up that day..things didnt go how i wanted..

we tried and tried to get back together but our hearts werent going together the same..instead of your hugs and kisses i had tears and heartbreak, instead of gettin late phone calls..fallin asleap to your voice i stared at pictures memories of us Together..

knowin that well never be together again..our love was broken..my heart was too.. i could fly when i was with you but now that im not my wings are broken..

and i will l be waiting for you to love me again..ill be waiting..with my broken wings.. i love youwith all my heart..your my world..

nimi

IP Logged
bingo

UKBroken wings
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2005, 3:49am

love is lovely but also crazy

IP Logged
jayantha

Re: Broken wings
Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2005, 9:08pm

Dear
Nimmi dont worry it is happent to me also .think postive mind any happent good for life take experince , plan well and get win.  jayantha56@hotmail.com
best wishes to you
good luck  
I am jayantha

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print