Ask! Advice :: LankaLove.com A Discussion Board for Love & Relationship Issues

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lost Love (Read 31981 times)
Kushlani

Lost Love
Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:15am

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."

"True love never dies as we see in our eyes, only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye."

"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself."

"I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is."

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before."

"Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why you're gone."

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it."

"Memories are the best souvenirs."

"I should have been more careful. I was blinded by your halo, so I never noticed the horns."

"If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you

IP Logged
dimuthu

Re: Lost Love
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:18am

Hi!!! Grin Grin

Hope you enjoy reading these creative love quotes on losing someone you love...

It's a horrible thing to see your lost love walk past you with another girl, and it's the worst thing to know that you made a mistake in letting him go."

"I can't escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams you are there. It's not fair how your gone, and how you're moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past."

"It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear."

"I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn't need you. I was finally accepting you had another girl. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all."

"Don't ever give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go."

"How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?"

"Learn to love someone who would never make you cry. If he hurts you real bad, then why don't you just say goodbye. You see, men are not worthy of precious tears, they just make us look terrible so please remember that my dear."

"I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you. That sooner or later I would come to believe it. But I now realize that by lying, it makes me want you even more."

"Parting of loving someone is learning to let go."

"A failing love is like desperately hanging on to something precious; not wanting to give up, but your hands feel the pain. And, when you finally let go, you're free from any pain, but your hands are empty."

Dimuthu

IP Logged
linda

Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:20am

The pain of losing you,,, Embarrassed Embarrassed

"Loving you was easy, losing you was hard. Loving you is still easy, but knowing you are no longer mine, is the hardest of it all."

"They say no matter how dark the night is, the sun always rises again ... I say lost love makes one realize that no matter how bright the day is, the sun will always set again."

"Once you find someone you really love try your hardest not to lose them, because you will never get over the feeling of loneliness."

"A lost love is never lost unless what's lost is the love for your lover."

"If you could choose between life and death you would almost rather die, love is fun but hurts so much the price you pay is high. And so I say don't fall in love, you will get hurt before your through. You see my friend, I ought to know, I fell in love with you."

"One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you."

"Even if he doesn't like me tomorrow, I knew he loved me yesterday."

"You said you didn't want to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?"

"I thought I'd forget you, but I guess I forgot to."

"Don't say we're not right for each other, the way I see it, we're not meant for anyone else."

IP Logged
kp

Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:22am

You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?"

"It's amazing how you make your face just like a wall, how you take your heart and turn it off, how I turn my head and lose it all."

"It's better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one."

"Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream."

"Searching for answers.
But they're all so hard to find.
Cuz I'm still loving you baby,
Are you still loving me?
Baby, don't you turn and close the door,
Is it you don't love me anymore?"

"I thought I would die if I couldn't have you. Now that I know I can't have you, death seems inferior."

"Every few nights or so you pop into my dreams, I just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me."

"If you're not the one for me, and I still think you're perfect, think of how amazing it will be to find the one who is."

"Without you there is no love.
Without you there is no me.
Without you there is nothing.
So I'm asking, baby, please don't leave."

IP Logged
naomi

Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:25am

"You left me suddenly, but I know some day you and I will once again be together."

"I cry because I know he doesn't feel the way I do. I cry because I think of how pathetic I am, and I cry because I think I'll be crying forever."

"Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them."

"The biggest mistake in my life that I have ever done was to let you go. And, now I realize that you will never come back to me."

"Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and you know you can't have them, but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live without them."

"There are reasons we met, reasons for the good and the bad times, and more importantly, a reason to an end. We have more to learn, more to experience, and more loving left in this lifetime."

"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to."

"I can't believe he's gone, I thought love would last but I was wrong."

"Days continue to pass, stars continue to shine. Why do I have tears in my eyes today when he was NEVER mine?"

"A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried!"

IP Logged
ashad

Reply #5 - Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:27am

Cry Cry Cry

"There's only one thing I regret doing, loving the girl who didn't love me, and forgetting the one who did."

"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when you're heart still does."

"Love is letting go of the one you love, hoping that they will come back to you when they realize what they have lost."

"The time runs slowly...just like my tears."

"Should I hate you because you hurt me? Or should I love you because you made me feel special?"

"It is now one of my biggest regrets in this life: not to have seen the extent of your love for me."

"I will never regret loving you, only believing you loved me too."

"If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more."

"When you have loved unconditionally one man and lost that love, it leaves a wound that never heals, a sad and broken heart, a void forever."

"We cannot beg someone to stay if they want to leave and be with someone else. We have to admit that love doesn't give us the license to own a person. This is what love means...sacrifice."

IP Logged
hitesh

Reply #6 - Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:31am

Shocked Shocked

Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there."

"I wish I was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts."

"When I go away please listen, for the wind will bring you my words of goodbye."

"People say that love doesn't cost, but then again, why do so many people pay for it?"

"Why do things have to pass you by? The things that are so irreplaceable, they seem to run by without giving us the chance to see how much we've just lost."

"If I can't have you, at least i was able to know I had you."

"The one who makes me the happiest, is always the one who is already taken."

"A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you.."

"I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate."

"Sailing across the seas, a fisherman asks me, 'What is the sand scattered for miles made up of?'
'Dear Friend O! The broken hearts of a million lovers on the earth .. all scattered ...... all scattered......'."

IP Logged
Sephra Lynn Fitak

Reply #7 - Aug 1st, 2005, 6:35pm

I really liked ur sayings they were all so very true.  But next time someone leaves u try not to feel so blue.  Because in the end you'll find someone who's so right for you.

IP Logged
Mamie Rena Cleveland

Reply #8 - Dec 15th, 2005, 2:42am

Wink[font=Verdana][/font][color=Red][/color] lol......I know how you feel lol

IP Logged
djragets

Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2006, 2:34am

[/color] Embarrassed ??? Cry
"""the hardest part is not losing someone you loved so much but its holding on to something that wasn't there at all'''

''''when two hearts are meant to be no matter how long it takes, no matter how far they go, no matter how tough it seems, time will bring them together to share a life called forever''''

''''its hard to go on living while loving someone secretly, it hurts to see the one you love so happy with someone else..but the most painful thing about hidden love is that it never fades away''''

'''you can hide the pain and make others believed that you can move on, but you can never deny to yourself that the person who has failed and hurt you, is still the same person you'll always choose to love'''

'''isn't it sad that when you have so much pain in your heart and the only person who can stop you from crying is the same person who made you cry'''

'''all things in life are not meant to last; things change and so as people do, so learn to live and let go'''

'''you deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but in the arms of someone who will take you now and will love you forever'''

'''love is not how much you can get but how much you can give, its not about giving up but holding on, not about how you say iloveyou but how you prove its meaning''''

'''never be afraid to say iloveyou to the one you love, for when you are ready it maybe too late, the one you love may have found the comfort of hearing it from someone else'''

[/font][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][/font][color=Red]

IP Logged
djragets02

Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2006, 2:38am

Quote:
[/color] Embarrassed ??? Cry
"""the hardest part is not losing someone you loved so much but its holding on to something that wasn't there at all'''

''''when two hearts are meant to be no matter how long it takes, no matter how far they go, no matter how tough it seems, time will bring them together to share a life called forever''''

''''its hard to go on living while loving someone secretly, it hurts to see the one you love so happy with someone else..but the most painful thing about hidden love is that it never fades away''''

'''you can hide the pain and make others believed that you can move on, but you can never deny to yourself that the person who has failed and hurt you, is still the same person you'll always choose to love'''

'''isn't it sad that when you have so much pain in your heart and the only person who can stop you from crying is the same person who made you cry'''

'''all things in life are not meant to last; things change and so as people do, so learn to live and let go'''

'''you deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but in the arms of someone who will take you now and will love you forever'''

'''love is not how much you can get but how much you can give, its not about giving up but holding on, not about how you say iloveyou but how you prove its meaning''''

'''never be afraid to say iloveyou to the one you love, for when you are ready it maybe too late, the one you love may have found the comfort of hearing it from someone else'''

[/font][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][/font][color=Red]

[color=Purple][/color]

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print