HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A true blessing (Read 35693 times)
Audrey

A true blessing
Nov 22nd, 2004, 9:12am

I finally have that special someone!

I've told you things that I have never shared with anyone else, you listen to everything I say and you still want to hear and know more.

I share with you my hopes for the future, my dreams that may or may not come true and the many disappointments life has thrown at me.

When something good happens, I can't wait to tell you about it because I know you will have the same excitement as me. Just like, I love that you are not embarrassed to cry with me when I am sad or hurting, and I see how natural it is for you to laugh with me when I say something funny or foolish.

Whenever I seem down and out you always build me up and tell me all the things about myself that make me special and beautiful.

Another good thing about being with you is that I can be myself and know that you love me for me.

It's crazy how it seems like I think of you every minute of the day. Every little thing I do brings you into my mind, when I drive, do the dishes, take a bath, watch TV, listen to music, when I eat, sleep, and when I'm at work. I could just go on and on.

I am so happy and grateful we have this beautiful, growing, and loving relationship that people dream of and wait their whole life for. I've been truly blessed and do not need to dream anymore.

Love
Audrey

IP Logged
kjjinshanshi1
Ex Member

Re: A true blessing
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2012, 8:56pm

A true blessing

IP Logged
allobaxFameHN
Ex Member

You made some clear points there. I did a search on th
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2013, 11:27am

[  (seven). Part-time organizations compose the Business Strategy. A considerable quantity of full-time firmsThanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.The articulation from the figure is very good. I wish that I could say superb but his armor hindersPersonally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
[  Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?Those concepts likewise worked to become fantastic way to recognize that someone else have a similar passion much like my personal own to know the truth way more related to this issue.membership companies including tennis clubs, gyms and health and fitness facilities, aquatics instructionfinish of the 18th cent., the situation of roads in Europe discouraged the use of wheeled
[  likely [to] school, and that i was really never really good at school. I am able to bear in mind once for approximately sixI think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?At all times follow your heart. "If you feel yourself falling, let go and glide." by Steffen Francisco.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print