HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Long Distance LOVE (Read 6170 times)
selinka

Long Distance LOVE
Nov 19th, 2004, 6:44am

Kiss Kiss

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

"Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go."

"When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. Next time you see a storm on the horizon please don't fear it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me."

"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

"Don't measure the distance; measure my love."

"We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation."

"5000 miles away and you are still right here, in my heart and mind."

IP Logged
Carol

Re: Long Distance LOVE
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:47am

"Here in my heart, that´s where you´ll be; you´ll be with me, here in my heart. No distance can keep us apart, long as you´re here in my heart."

"I know when I leave, the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart."

"Time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between."

"These lonely nights are hard to get through. I will keep you in my eyes by making you a dream."

"Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you."

"Far in distance, but near at heart, you'll always be the angel of my heart."

"When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."

"Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go!!"

"Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart."

"Love is the shortest distance between hearts

IP Logged
Linda

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:49am

Hi!!! Grin Grin Grin

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!"

"Love is but a burning fire, the distance between us only increases our desire."

"For five minutes with you, I'd drive for a week. A minute spent in the embrace of my lover is equivalent to an eternity of joy!"

"Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another."

"You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade. You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness!"

"Distance is a dagger in the heart of two lovers."

"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be."

"The purity and trueness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact."

IP Logged
Santhush

Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:51am

"Time is only a four-leter word. Although we have to be apart, time cannot take you from my heart. I sit and I wait until we are together again, and make 'our time' with a fresh new start!"

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

“Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you…”

"There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you."

"I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy."

"You are far away, but yet your love remains, I can feel it all around. It embraces me and holds me tight, night after night."

"Baby, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless."

"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

"How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart."

IP Logged
cris

Reply #4 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:54am

Hi!!,,,,Everyone... Grin Grin Grin

Hope you enjoy reading these beautiful creations on Long distance love...

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is."

"Whenever I want you, all I have to do... is dream."

"If distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart."

"And even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star. And when the night winds start to sing a lonesome lullaby, it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky. Somewhere out there, if love can see us through then, we'll be together ... Somewhere out there, out where dreams, come true."

from the movie, "An American Tale"

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

"You are an angel and I but a mere mortal. We are worlds apart. I must love you from a distance."

"If the human body can live with food and water, then why does it feel like I can't live without you?"

"If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you."

"The sky has lost it's color, the sun has turned to grey, at least that's how it feels to me, whenever you're away."

"Everytime the wind blows, I whisper, 'I LOVE YOU!'"

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print