Ask! Advice :: LankaLove.com A Discussion Board for Love & Relationship Issues

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is BEAUTY? (Read 9341 times)
sp

What is BEAUTY?
Nov 19th, 2004, 6:24am

"Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too."

"Only God's creations can compare to the beauty that I see in you! My love for you is infinite, without limits."

"No one realizes the beauty of love, until you're caught in it."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."

"I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance."

"A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you!"

"What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful."

"The greatest gift to my eyesight is having my eyes set on you."

"The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."

"Beauty is like a book, it cannot be judged by its cover

IP Logged
Shivanthi

Re: What is BEAUTY?
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:28am

Hi!! Cheesy

These are my thoughts on Beauty,,,

"Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses."

"You're a song written by the hands of God."

"If I were blind, within my heart I could still see the beauty that is you."

"I am beautiful for the one who loves me."

"No one realizes the beauty of love, until you lose it."

The beauty of love is to look into your eyes, and see the love you feel for me, to see the way you feel and the way you care, that is why I love you."

"True beauty cannot be seen from the outside, it must be found within the soul of your love."

"Beauty can be very deceiving to the eye, so love because they bring joy and happiness into your life."

"What is beauty if the brain is empty?"

IP Logged
roshi

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:31am

Thoughts on Beauty,,

"The greatest beauty on earth is found in the hearts of those who love."

"As I looked upon the starry sky, I searched for a star that would match your beauty, but of all the stars, I could not find one."

"For my eyes have been mistaken, for this to be true, an Angel so low, an Angel so bright, for it's as if God himself, has stolen two stars from the night sky, And hid them within your eyes, so one day you shall see, the beauty within, the Angel I see, but above all, you have became, the Angel of my heart..."

"If God struck me blind, your beauty I'd still see."

"Your imperfections are what make you beautiful."

"Champagne is the only wine that leaves a woman beautiful after drinking it."

"It's kindness in a person, not beauty, which wins our love."

"Do not belittle or disregard those who are different than you, for without them you would cease to be special."

IP Logged
kami

Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:33am

"Sometimes the best guy isn't always the hottest guy or the richest... sometimes he's the ugliest or the poorest. Don't go through life wearing shutters, learn to take them off."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

"Dreamers need not be beautiful."

"You don't love someone because she is beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her."

"Women are the most beautiful thing in the nature. Because she imbibe all beauties from nature and expresses her beauty in the manner of her talks, walks and looks. This perception of beauty, we can feel only by heart rather than eyes."

"What no beautician would ever tell a woman is that the secret to being beautiful is thinking the right thoughts."

"Real beauty is the beauty of soul."

"Beauty is like a tree; it grows from the inside out."

IP Logged
kushi

Reply #4 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:36am

Some inspiring sayings of Beauty,,

"The person you're constantly comparing yourself to doesn't exist. You do, and you're beautiful."

"It's not the presence of someone that gives life a beautiful meaning, it's the way that someone touches your heart that gives life a beautiful meaning."

"Beauty is not seen through the eyes, rather the heart."

"Upon my studies I have learned to respect beauty, therefore, I respect you."

"Two halves have little choice but to join and yes, they do make a whole, but when two wholes join that is beauty, that is love."

"That which is striking and attractive is not always good. That which is good is always beautiful."

If a blind man can see the beauty that is within, then why is it that people with sight are too blind to see it?"

"The true beauty of a woman is reflected in her soul; it is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows; The beauty of a woman with passing years only grows ...

IP Logged
gihan

Reply #5 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:38am

Beautiful young people are works of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art."

"It's a beautiful day. Don't let it slip away."

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in proportion."

"Beauty unaware of itself is the most beautiful."

"Real love, proves beauty isn't always an outward appearance."

"Your looks may grab my eye, but your personality will hold my heart."

"Natureís beauty is an art of God. Let us feel the touch of Godís invisible hands in every beautiful thing."

"To dream of you, is to dream of perfection at its greatest."

"I am yours and you're mine, forever and I shall make thee beautiful in mine eyes."

IP Logged
raja

Reply #6 - Nov 19th, 2004, 6:41am

"Beauty lies within a person that is willing to do anything for their love, love is beauty within the heart."

Pretty is just a word to describe someone's shell. Beautiful describes the entire person."

"Your eyes aren't just beautiful, they are a gateway to a world that I want to be part of."

"Beauty is only appearance, but one who is in love defines true beauty."

"I have seen sunsets, sunrises, blue oceans, deep seas, lush forests, dense jungles, but nothing - not even these - could compare to the beauty of YOU  that lies before me."

"Looking into your eyes I can see beauty, looking into your soul I can see passion, looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world."

"In all of creation, all things, great and small, you are the one who surpasses them all. More precious than any diamond or pearl. They broke the mold when you came in this world."
"

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print