Main Page

Marriage Proposals Lanka Love Pals Ask! Advice Love Links

Greeting Cards

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Ask! Advice :: LankaLove.com A Discussion Board for Love & Relationship Issues

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The beauty of KISSING... (Read 6852 times)
Hashi

The beauty of KISSING...
Nov 17th, 2004, 6:48am

hi!!...

These are some romantic and funny sayings related to KISSING,,,

"If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you!"

"The sound of a kiss is much softer than that of a canon - but it's echo lasts a great deal longer."

"May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one another's lips."

"If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does."

"Iíve kissed a guy... Iíve kissed guys. I just havenít felt that thing.... That thing... that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person youíre supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift. And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry, Ďcause you feel so lucky that youíve found it, and so scared that itíll go away all at the same time."

"Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted, kisses spread germs and germs are hated, so kiss me baby, I'm vaccinated."

"Never thought that love could feel like this and you changed my world with just one kiss, how can it be that right here with me there's an angel?"

"I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But, now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me."

"I'd walk half way around the world for just one kiss from you."

"Kissing is like real estate. The most important thing is location, location, location."

IP Logged
trevor

Re: The beauty of KISSING...
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2004, 6:50am

"I will be forever yours with just one kiss, setting my soul on fire with eternal bliss."

"See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."

"A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me."

"Some women blush when they are kissed, some call for the police, some swear, some bite. But, the worst are those who laugh."

"Few women know how to kiss well. Fortunately, I've always had time to teach them."

"The best way to break the silence is with a kiss."

"A kiss is like a book, it can tell you a thousand words, but in order to under stand the true meaning of it you have to be willing to read between the lines."

IP Logged
sp

Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2004, 6:52am

A kiss from you makes life worth living."

"Women still remember the first kiss long after men have forgotten the last!"

"Your words to me are sweet, but the kiss I stole from your lips is sweeter."

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

"A kiss may not be the truth, but it is what we wish were true."

"He brushed the hair away from my face. As he leaned in I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes as our lips met. The feelings I had, I never did expect. My lips went warm and my body felt tingly. My heartbeat rose as we went apart. Has he caught my breath? We looked and smiled then said good bye. The way I felt I coudn't keep inside."

"When i met you I didn't know you, but when I kissed you I was sure you were the one for me."

"By my eyes I met you
By my soft hands I touched you
By my lips I kissed you
By my heart I loved you!"

"For a look from your eyes I'd give the world, for a smile from your mouth I'd give the heavens, for a kiss...I don't know what I'd give for a kiss."

"What matters most is the connection that grows after two people's lips have met."

IP Logged
bobby

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2004, 6:54am

HIIIII Grin Grin

"This is destiny so why pretend
Close your eye's and kiss me once again.
I'll always be the only one you'll need.
So go where your deepest longing leads."

"I want to stare into your eyes and never look away; I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me it's okay; I want to kiss with a passion that only we can share, and when it all falls down I want you to be there."

"A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks. A woman loses hers after four kisses."

"Your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life when things get dark."

"If kissing is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about."

"Inhaling your breath into my body, taking you into my soul, all this, through a kiss."

" Your kiss is like an eternal bliss never to be forgotten."

"Most women prefer that first kiss, but I'm partial to the second one 'cause it's about something more."

"Kisses were created by God, for when words are not neccessary."

"Something happens when you look at me; I forget to speak. Something happens when you kiss my lips; my knees get so weak."

IP Logged
gangi

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2004, 6:56am

Your taste still lingers on my lips, like I've just placed them upon yours, and I starve for you!"

"Kissing you is like dancing in the rain; it is an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with."

"Trying to forget your first love may be easy, but trying to forget your first kiss is like trying to fly without wings."

"When my lips touch yours, I float among the clouds as if I were an angel."

"A kiss is only a moment, but that moment forever lasts in your heart."

"I did not kiss his lips, I just told them a secret."

"Kissing is like food: you take one bite then you want more!"

"A kiss is the torch from which all love burns."

"A kiss on the forehead, allows me to close the eyes and meditate. Kissing my lips opens up my most inner being and welcomes every drop of your breath."

IP Logged
cassi

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2004, 6:58am

Grin Grin

His kiss is unbelievable, his touch is unforgettable, but my love for him is undeniable!"

"One kiss from you, and suddenly, I see the world laid out in front of me. You give me strength, you give me hope, and when you hold me in your arms, you make me whole, and I don't know what I would do without one kiss from you."

"Hugging closes the door to hate. Kissing opens the door to love."

"Some people search forever for that one special kiss; I can't believe it's happening to me!"

"Whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you, that's the kiss I blew to you."

"A kiss beyond compare makes my soul sing soprano."

"Catch the snow on your tongue and show me how it tastes."

"A kiss blown is a kiss wasted; the only kiss is a kiss tasted!"

"Letters are like kisses when you are not here!"

"Never knew I could feel like this, like I never saw the sky before. Want to lose myself in your kiss, everyday I love you more and more."

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print