HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To my future wife (Read 5968 times)
Talanga

To my future wife
Nov 15th, 2004, 6:25am

Sweetheart, Smiley Smiley Kiss Kiss

I know some day this will be official, that a piece of paper will say so, but you fill my world with such joy each day; I don't need a ceremony to convince the world. I only need to look at you and my heart knows.

For now and forever ... I will never stop loving you.

Love always,

Talanga

IP Logged
Deepal

Re: To my future wife
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2004, 6:23am

Darling, Smiley Smiley Kiss Kiss

The way I feel for you amazes me daily. I have never loved before, not like this. Even after all this time, whenever you walk into the room, my heart still skips a beat. It is so comforting, to look across the room at you to find you looking at me, and somehow I know what you are thinking. This is a magical bond we share, and I treasure it in my heart.

Your kisses, whether tender and gentle or rough and demanding, are consuming. Your touch is like fire and surprisingly, I find myself time and time again, completely surrendering to your love. For me, there is no control, not when it comes to how I feel about you. You are the world to me baby, and my world is brighter, since our paths have crossed.

As we travel on our journey, hand-in-hand, there is no obstacle we can not get past. With you, I am strong. With you, I am happy. With you, life is good. I love you and want you beside me, always.

Totally In Love and Yours,
Deepal

IP Logged
lal

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2004, 6:25am

Honey Smiley Smiley

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right.

You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me.

Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity.

Lal

IP Logged
Just me...

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2004, 12:38am

This is confusing... There's one declaration of love. and then there's a reply to it in the same way. you could think it's a reply to the first one until a third one comes in.... who's in love with whom... and who keeps replying for no body... Confused  ???

IP Logged
Jani

Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2004, 6:44am

Hi!! Just me  Smiley Smiley

I figured that you can post a dedication or message to a special person in your life under a relevant topic. You dont necessarily have to reply to a previous posting from somebody else although that can be quite romantic..

So you can make your seperate dedication. If there is no relevant topic you just start a new unique topic and post your dedication.

Hope I cleared your confusion

Best wishes and regards
Jani

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print