Main Page

Marriage Proposals Lanka Love Pals Ask! Advice Love Links

Greeting Cards

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Ask! Advice :: LankaLove.com A Discussion Board for Love & Relationship Issues

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A once in a lifetime love.... (Read 4216 times)
Hiranya

A once in a lifetime love....
Nov 15th, 2004, 6:20am

Darling, Kiss Kiss Kiss

I don't even know where to start with this letter. I guess first of all I should say, I love you so much. I love you more than I thought I was ever capable of loving someone in my life. Before you came along I had totally given up on love.

I thought that it was something that I would have to do without because there was nobody out there for me. I couldn't find my one love, the one that I'm supposed to love for the rest of my life. My heart ached for somebody to love and for someone who could return the love I gave to them. Well, 3 years ago today, I found my "one" love.

I have known from the start that I wanted nothing more than to love and be loved by you. I knew you were the one I was supposed to be with for the rest of my life even after such a short time of being together. I knew you were the answer to my heart. You were what my heart yearned for and I wanted nothing more than you. These past 3 years have been wonderful.

I can't even begin to explain how much every single day has meant to me. I know a few of those days have been bad ones, but I still would not trade them for anything. Those are the days that make us the couple we are. Every couple can't be perfect.

These 3 years have flown by so fast! It seems like only yesterday we were lying in your balcony and  watching the stars in the sky. I look back on that day often. I love to remember that day. It seemed like the perfect day.

Do you remember it? That was the day we officially became a couple. My life couldn't have been more wonderful than it was that day. I will always remember that day and smile.

I love you so much, more than you will ever know. The reason why I know you will never understand how much I love you is because every day we spend together, every time you look into my eyes, every time you touch me, every time you tell me you love me, every time we are even in the same room together and all I have to do is look at you, and in that moment I realize I love you even more.

I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful person like you but I think God every night for the love he has given me. I can honestly say I don't know what I would ever do with out you in my life because you are my life.

You are my heart and soul, you are every beat of my heart, and you are so much more than that. I could never fully explain what you mean to me. There is no possible way. I will just have to show you as we continue to spend the rest of out lives together. And I know we will because you are the one for me. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

There are a lot of uncertainties in life but one thing I am certain of is that I love you with all my heart and always will. No matter what we are faced with I know that the love we have in our heart and the love we have for each other will always help us though the tough time.

We have so many breathtaking memories together, memories that we will always look back on. When we are watching our children grow and when they experience their first love, we will think back on these memories and smile. We will always have our memories!

I read in a book one time and it said, "Good memories are like charms. Each is special. You collect them one by one, until one day you look back and discover they make a long colorful bracelet. We are working on our bracelet, filled with our wonderful memories of our yesterdays and our tomorrows.

Another memory I will always remember is us sleeping on my couch soon after we got together. That was the day I realized I loved you. I watched you sleep all that night. Scared and excited all at the same time. I didn't know whether you had the same feeling for me or not. All I knew was I had to have you in my life. You have been the best thing in my life.

I love so much. I don't know how else I can explain my feelings for you. I will prove to you the extent of my love on the day we become one. The day we make the pact to be in each other's lives forever. The day we promise to love each other forever.

I already feel like I have given my life to you. I know that I have already given you my heart. I did that a long time ago, but I look forward to the day we can make it official.

I love you with all my heart, more each and every day. You are my one in only, once-in-a-life-time kind of love. I will always cherish you!

Love always,

Hiranya Kiss Kiss

IP Logged
Jagath

Re: A once in a lifetime love....
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2004, 6:18am

Darling Hiranya Smiley Smiley Smiley

I am writing you this letter to remind you of my endless love that I have burning inside of my heart.

I am thankful for all the great things you have done for me; you are the most special person I know and I want to let you know that I will never ever leave you and that I couldn't have asked for anything better in my life than just  you.

I am so grateful for a precious gift like the one that you are giving me over and over each day: your love!

You mean the world to me and I would do anything to make you happy without thinking twice. I love everything about you ... your smile, your eyes, your kiss, your voice, the looks ... there's just no end to the way I feel. .

I can't stand it when you are not close near me; it feels as if the most important piece of me is missing. You are my life and my only love.

I want you to remember that it will be this way till the end of time. I love you with my whole heart, mind, body and soul.

love
Jagath Kiss Kiss

IP Logged
piumi

Re: A once in a lifetime love....
Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2004, 6:21am

Darling, Smiley Kiss Kiss

You are my one true love, the one who fills up my life with passion. Baby I love you so much. I thank the Lord for sending you to my life, you are the biggest blessing.

The day I saw you I knew in my heart you were the one for me. You are my brightest light, the one who makes my life full of beautiful things each day. The footprints of an angel are love, and where there is love, miraculous things can happen.

Honey, my love for you is higher than the sky above, deeper than the deepest sea and lasts through all eternity - it has no limitations.

In your voice, I hear it; in your smile, I see it; in your touch, I feel it; you are all the things I love. I love you today, tomorrow and always.

love
piumi

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print