Main Page

Marriage Proposals Lanka Love Pals Ask! Advice Love Links

Greeting Cards

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Ask! Advice :: LankaLove.com A Discussion Board for Love & Relationship Issues

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What the future may hold (Read 3381 times)
Krishani

What the future may hold
Nov 12th, 2004, 7:58am

Darling,    

I understand that we have not been together for very long, but I want to express to you the love that I feel. My life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. The day that I realized that I loved you, my bad dreams ceased.

What I feel for you is that awesome love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing.  

It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it.  

I cannot fathom living my life without you - waking would never be the same without your sweet face to look forward to; I would not be living, just existing; sleeping would be impossible without you to dream of.

You have made my life worth every moment, every breath. I know that we are young, and as such are thought not to feel such intense emotion, but what I feel is true and blinding in it's power. You have swept me away and proved to me that magic exists - in you.

We will be separated soon, but I believe and have faith that what we feel for each other will overcome and outlast the distance.  

My heart is yours, my soul in your keeping. Please treasure it.  

Love
Krishani

IP Logged
Hemal

Re: What the future may hold
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2004, 6:29am

Darling Krishani Kiss Kiss Kiss

I need to let you know that I'm so in love with you. You are  very special  to me and this I think you should know. I am so thankful you have come into my life. You've given me more than anyone in my life, so please do believe what I feel for you is real.

I know I have a hard time expressing myself to you. I'm sorry for the crazy things I say and for the way I just am. But all I ever ask from you is to keep loving me  and in return I'll never stop loving you.

Krish, I owe it all to you, because I would not know what it feels like to be loved if it wasn't for you. So, with everything I have inside me I want you to know that I will be honest, loving, caring and so true to you.

I will never let you down. And I hope you too will be honest, faithful and true. Please never make me feel blue.

love
Hemal

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print