HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What happened to us? (Read 4776 times)
Christina

What happened to us?
Nov 11th, 2004, 7:28am

Darling, Kiss Kiss

What happened to us? The promise we made five years ago to say "I love you" every day - no matter what?

I know I have shut you out in many ways, and that is only because of the distance and matter-of-fact way I was sensing coming from you.

I wish I could stop loving you, as you apparently have with me; but I have never lied to you and I won't start now even though there is no you.

It was and always will be a "Magic Moment" for me when you walked into my life and, like a prince, turned my world into a fairytale of love and passion unknown to mankind. I

believed you when you told me we would always, "If nothing else, be best friends." Why did you lie about such a thing?

I realize you may never read this, I can only hope - as you used to tell me, maybe, like our bottle at sea, this message will find its way to you, to let you know that I will always love you no matter what and that our memories will never fade from within my soul.

"Soul mates," you said. If you believe that, then you don't need these words to know what I am feeling.

Love hurts and I know we have those circumstances in our lives that have kept us apart, but I now believe that if they weren't there, if it was just the two of us, we would still, for whatever reasons you have, be where we are right now - a thousand miles from nowhere.

I love you, sweetheart., and I miss you. I don't know how to stop the pain of losing both a best friend and a first love. Be happy, my darling, and I will always wish for, upon our star, that someday you will again walk into my life as you did five years, one month, and seventeen days ago.

Forever and beyond yours,
Christina

IP Logged
jayantha

Re: What happened to us?
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2005, 9:05pm

Dear
jasintha dont worry it is happent to me also .think postive mind any happent good for life take experince , plan well and get win jayantha56@hotmail.com
best wishes to you
good luck :D
I am jayantha

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print