Main Page

Marriage Proposals Lanka Love Pals Ask! Advice Love Links

Greeting Cards

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Ask! Advice :: LankaLove.com A Discussion Board for Love & Relationship Issues

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To the person who makes me happy (Read 6065 times)
karina

To the person who makes me happy
Nov 11th, 2004, 7:11am

darling, Cheesy

just wanted to write you and let you know how much I do love you and how close we have became in such a short period of time.

We may not have known each other long but our love is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us.

I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I love you more than words I could say.

Karina

IP Logged
sam

Re: To the person who makes me happy
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2004, 7:31am

Darling Karina, Kiss Kiss Kiss

I was so touched reading the love letter you posted here for me. I am so glad to be loved by someone very special like you. I thought all along that nobody can ever make me happy and win my hardened heart until I met you.

You've really charged my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by someone like you. If I come back to this world again I would like to meet you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started.

I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me. Thank God I found you at last. You are my everything.

Sam

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print